Shaping the future of your business
Join like-minded business owners and managers in our community
Networking opportunities & training to support your business
Bespoke support to allow you to reach your business goals in 2020
Curated content from leading business & marketing leaders
Welcome to the Enterprise Network
The Enterprise Network connects and supports small business owners by providing networking opportunities, training events, support & resources to help you achieve your business goals
Created in 2019 by a group of business consultants and trainers in West London to form community of small business owners.
If you have an upcoming event or something worth shouting about please contact us and one of our team will be happy to help you raise your profile. Alternatively if you have a question about your website or marketing we can have a free 30 min call to get you back on track.
Business Networking in Ealing and the surrounding areas
Network – More than just a directory! This is a handpicked list of engaged small business owners in London that we have had direct contact with. Our goal is to build long lasting business relationships and empower small business owners
- Find partners / suppliers for your business
- Promote your business to a wider audience once approved.
- Give back to your local community with discounts / giveaways.
- Not sure where to start? Get in touch!
Kickstart your marketing efforts with our bespoke options all starting with a free 1 hour consultation and action plan.
We will work with you in-house to create the perfect package for your needs including;
- 121 Training & Mentoring
- Website Design / Hosting / SEO
- Email marketing / Content Creation
- IT Setup / Automation
- Graphic Design / Print / Video
- Mentoring & Coaching
Discover articles and guides that have been hand-picked from international leaders such as Hubspot, Neil Patel, Moz as well as locally sourced content from Theo Ruby, Ealing Business Buddies & More including;
- How to grow your business online
- 5 social media tips to save you time
- SEO – A beginners guide to get you on page 1 of google
- Video content – should your business be on Youtube
- Advertising – how to get the most bang for your buck on google and social adverising
Looking for local networking events & talks.. Or maybe looking to speak in front of an engaged audience of decision makers?
- FREE weekly co-working events for freelancers in Ealing, Portobello, Brentford, Boston Manor
- FREE monthly panel discussions and networking options in partnership with UBC
- Our pick of the best events, eventbrite, meetup, LinkedIn. See our monthly calendar for the best events in West London
- Looking to host your own event and looking for support / advice
Bitesize Marketing Guides
Hand-picked training & resources to cover all areas of business including, digital marketing, SEO, website design, social media, networking & lead generation. Members can also get a free consultation and online marketing action plan.
Enterprise News subscribers also have access to free and discounted support, including;
Book your free consultation and bespoke action plan by emailing [email protected] or call 07709 852 364 .
PS. Don’t forget to join the Enterprise Network on Facebook to network with local business and have your questions answered by our panel of Business Advisers.